martes, 9 de agosto de 2016




My name is Roxana Diaz I am 24 years old, I am student of English Teacher in Don Bosco University, El Salvador. This is my fourth year studding teaching I am really glad to know I will have my first experience teaching English to children. I was teaching for four years in the church with Christian purposes that beautiful experience made me realized I wanted to be teacher, for the reason that I notice how children life might change if they receive good education. I already know this is totally different however, I have been learning the techniques as PDP or PDP which will be my tools in order to provide a good performance to my future kids students. And, also I have the best guide Orlando Gomez who will be giving me feedback in every single class, in order to make me better teacher in the future.

This blog has been created to share the experience in the classroom, you will find outstanding information about every class and how my classmate and I will be improving in during this subject teaching practicum 1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario